Features and Benefits
- Turnkey Platform: Simplifies installation and management
- Workstation-Class Graphics: Replaces eight high-end graphics workstations
- Superior workstation performance with NVIDIA Kepler™ architecture
- 4U Form Factor: Power-efficient, standard form factor, easy to mount in a server rack
- Stateless Client: Enhanced security, as valuable data sets are stored on the NAS, not locally
- Up to Eight Concurrent Users: Each user is delivered a workspace for their graphics-intensive applications
- Up to 30 GB of System Memory Per User: Maximum application performance
- 4 GB Of Fast VRAM Per User: Enables higher-resolution characters for animation or more layers for editing
- Windows, Mac, And Linux Clients: Supports a range of client PCs; users can choose their own device
- Operating System Abstraction: Allows users to run Windows applications on Mac or Linux clients.
- NVIDIA Driver Support: Latest drivers from the leader in visual computing
"GRID VCA will provide tremendous functionality and performance for our small business customers. It delivers easy, high performance GPU access to our applications for the highest quality design and visualization experience."
Carl Bass, president and CEO, Autodesk
"The combination of Adobe Creative Cloud and NVIDIA GRID enables ultimate flexibility for businesses and maximum performance for users. It's all about creative freedom – and together Adobe and NVIDIA deliver exactly that."
Shantanu Narayen, president and CEO, Adobe Systems
"We've had enormous success using remote GPU acceleration for both Adobe Creative Suite and Autodesk 3ds Max. Thanks to GRID VCA, we don't spend weeks configuring workstations and transcoding files and projects. Instead, we have more time to deliver a higher quality product for our customers. And we're able to take on new projects with tighter deadlines."
James Fox, CEO, Dawnrunner